Dividend Collected and Portfolio Performance (September 2019)

Dividend Collected 2019

Dividend collected for the month of September 2019: $1,221.00
  • ST ENGINEERING
  • MAPLETREE LOG TR
  • FAR EAST HTRUST
  • CAPITAR CHINA TR
Dividend Collected to Date

Dividend (YTD): $12,540.70
Average Monthly Dividend (YTD): $1,393.41
Total Dividend Collected to Date: $87,396.59

Dividend by Month (Since inception)

Portfolio Returns

As of 1st October 2019

Since Inception (Including Dividends)
Total Portfolio Unrealized Gain: $52,397.17 
Total Portfolio Realized Gain: $96,821.59
XIRR: 7.50%

Portfolio Value

Portfolio Value (excluding Cash and SSBs)

This week is pretty uneventful for me so nothing much to update. Just waiting for Keppel DC REIT PO allocation results to be out. 

The SRS promotion by the various banks have started. I will be applying for my SRS account and doing my first contribution this year. I will probably write a post on my plans for SRS investing end of this month. 


InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth

Comments

Popular Posts