Dividend Collected (November 2019) and Ascendas Rights Result

Top Dividend Contribution (YTD)

Dividend Collected 2019

Dividend collected for the month of November 2019: $2,341.70
  • FRASERS L&I TR
  • OXLEYMTNB200518
  • MAPLETREE COM TR
  • MAPLETREE NAC TR
  • NETLINK NBN TR
  • KEPPEL DC REIT
  • STARHUB
  • FRASERS CPT TR
  • DBS

Dividend Collected to Date


Dividend (YTD): $15,760.70
Average Monthly Dividend (YTD): $1,432.79
Total Dividend Collected to Date: $90,616.59

Dividend by Month (Since inception)


The results for Ascendas REIT rights issue are out and I was allocated a total of 1900 additional new shares. This is lesser than what I had expected but overall my plan did work out well. I now have a good-sized position in Ascendas REIT, with unrealized gain, as part of my portfolio. This is excluding the realized gain from the dividend issued. This would not have been possible if not for the rights issue. 

When the news of rights issue was out, I did a quick calculation and purchase 1900 shares from the market before XR. The plan was simple. That is to get as much excess rights as possible to lower my average purchase price. 

Why 1900 shares? This is because 1900 shares will be entitled with 304 rights, which will get me the most number excess rights due to rounding. In this case, I am almost guarantee to get 96 excess rights, as priority will be given to rounding. The next step is to just to apply for as much excess rights as possible. 

As the demand was high, the number of excess right I got was much lower compared to MCT, but it was sufficient to lower my average price below the current market price. I will continue to hold Ascendas REIT for long term and look forward to the dividend contributions from it. 

The past few months was quite eventful for me, with multiple preferential offerings and right issue. I am now abit lost as to what I should be looking at next. 

     

InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts