Portfolio Allocation Review (December 2020)

Core Stock Allocation

Total Portfolio Allocation



Transaction Summary for December 2020
  • ALLOCATED ASCENDAS REIT PREFERENTIAL OFFERING
  • ALLOCATED CAPITAR CHINA TR PREFERENTIAL OFFERING
A happy new year to all my readers and this will be my first short update for 2021!

The US market ended the year at all-time highs, and STI ended being the worst performing market in the region. The stark difference in terms of performance could be due to the composition of the indices and economy of the respective countries. For the long-term investors, this may not be bad news and could means that there is a large room for recovery in the Singapore market. I will continue to invest into both markets for the year and has no intention to shift my portfolio from the local to US markets.

For the month of December, the market continued to rally and I didn’t see any opportunity for accumulations. The only stocks I received are the allocation from the preferential offerings by Ascendas REIT and CapitaRetail China Trust. Warchest is continuing to build up and cash is taking up around 20% of my portfolio as I received my year-end bonus. REITs allocation has increased to close to 40%, and this is expected as I continued to accumulate into REITs. I will try to do some purchases this month with my SRS funds. 


InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth

Comments

Popular Posts