Portfolio Allocation (October 2019)

Stock Allocation


Change Log
  • Allocated KEPPEL DC REIT PO with excess
  • Sold FAR EAST HTRUST
  • Bought IS ASIA HYG S$D
  • Bought NIKKOAM SGBD ETF (SRS)

Portfolio Allocation



The market ends on a high note in October. I did quite a few transactions and some housekeeping for the month. 

Firstly, I received the allocation of Keppel DC REIT PO with excess. Although it was not much, the offered price was below the market price so there were unrealized profits immediately.

I then sold Far East Hospitality Trust after the run-up. This is one of my smallest position in my portfolio, so I decided to sell it to reduce the number of stocks I am holding. This means that I am no longer holding any stocks in the hospitality sector. Although REITs in the hospitality sector tend to give higher dividend yield, I felt that capital appreciation are lacking as compared to other sectors. I will be concentrating on other sectors at the moment.

Separately, I also bought some high yield bonds as normal accumulation. No timing of market was involved. As mentioned in my previous post, I also started investing using SRS and all of it went to corporate bond for my first contribution.

Lastly, I will be applying for the Mapletree Com Trust PO with excess.


InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth

Comments

Popular Posts