Dividend Collected (Mar 2021)

Dividend Collected to Date

Dividend Collected in 2021

Dividend by Month (Last 5 Years)

Top Dividend Contribution (Last 12 Months)

Dividend collected for the month of March 2021: $1.04K*
*Dividends are realized on pay date
  • CAPITA CHINA TR
  • KEPPEL DC REIT
  • MAPLETREE IND TR
  • ASCENDAS REIT
  • MAPLETREE LOG TR
  • INVESCO QQQ
  • VANGARD HEALTH CARE ETF
  • ISHARES PREFERRED AND INCOME SECURITIES (MONTHLY)
  • SPDR BARCLAYS CAPITAL HIGH YIELD BOND (MONTHLY)
Dividend (YTD): $2.94K
Average Monthly Dividend (YTD): $0.98K
Total Dividend Collected to Date: $114.70K

STI failed to hold above 3200 points and had retraced back below it and the 3000 level will become a strong resistance level. Unlike the local market, the US markets are still propelling higher and making new highs daily. Without any significant retracement, my core portfolio is pretty much on auto-pilot, just collecting dividends. I have not done any accumulation this month for my core portfolio yet. As most of the REITs have switched to semi-annual payouts for dividend, the frequency of payout has decreased. I am expecting the dividends collected for this year to remain flat as I have been focusing my capital injections into the growth portfolio, a.k.a. satellite portfolio.

I am making some changes to my satellite portfolio by closing my junk bond ETF position, JNK. The main reason is due withholding tax and already having sufficient exposure to Asia high yield bonds. This will also focus my effort for it to become a pure growth portfolio, and let the core portfolio handles dividend collection. I have also added specific stock from sector which I have bullish sentiment such as TSMC. I already have exposure to the whole semiconductor sector via an ETF, and will double down on a few specific stocks. More on this when I do an update for my satellite portfolio updates.


InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth

Comments

Popular Posts