Dividend Collected (December 2020)

Dividend Collected to Date

Dividend Collected in 2020

Dividend by Month (Last 5 Years)

Top Dividend Contribution (Last 12 Months)


Dividend collected for the month of December 2020: $3.23K*
*Dividends are realized on pay date
  • MAPLETREE IND TR
  • MAPLETREE LOG TR
  • NETLINK NBN TR
  • FRASERS CPT TR
  • CAPITAR CHINA TR
  • ASCENDAS REIT
  • ASTREAIVB280614
  • FRASERS L&C TR
  • SPH
  • ISHARES CHINA LARGE-CAP ETF
  • ASTREAVB290620
  • VANGARD HEALTH CARE ETF
  • DBS
  • ISHARES PREFERRED AND INCOME SECURITIES (MONTHLY)
  • SPDR BARCLAYS CAPITAL HIGH YIELD BOND (MONTHLY)
Dividend (YTD): $19.87K
Average Monthly Dividend (YTD): $1.66K
Total Dividend Collected to Date: $111.71K

December turns out to be a dividend bumper month with the largest amount received for the year of 2020. I am very satisfied with the dividends collected for the whole year which reached close to $20K. Not only did it exceeded the amount received the previous year, it was achieved in a year where dividends are capped or cut due to the pandemic. 

The amount of dividend collected was equivalent to around $1.66K per month which was pretty significant. This is akin to getting 2 promotions for my full-time job. I could also declare that I have FIRE-ed if I can keep my expenses within that amount. Unfortunately, I have no intention of retiring yet. I do not have a target for my passive income and will continue to work as long as there is a need. This year, I will continue to increase my portfolio size to increase my passive income from dividends.

The first week of the year is amazing and markets are pretty bullish. US markets are continuing to make new highs and the STI’s rally seems to be gathering speed covering lost grounds last year. STI is closing in to 3000 points this week. There could be multiple reasons for the rally. It could be due to handing over of US president coming soon, and the Democrats controlling both the House and Senate. As for the STI, it could be the news of PM Lee taking the vaccine which gave a boost to investor’s confidence in the Singapore economy.

In such a bullish market environment, there is nothing much to do except to stay on the sideline and wait for a correction before doing any accumulation.


InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth

Comments

Popular Posts