Portfolio Allocation (July 2019)

Stock Allocation

Change Log
  • Accepted 800 SUPER offer
  • Bought SYSMA

Portfolio Allocation



Finally received the payout from 800 Super which means I had officially exited the position. The payout was delayed and I only received on 15 July as my holding is with a custodian and not in CDP. If my holding is in CDP, I would have received the payout in end June. That is one of the cons of using a custodian brokerage.

As there was a large withdrawal from the portfolio, I tried to do some capital injection but the market is still buoyant and most blue chips and REITs are still on the high side. So, I only picked up a small position in a penny stock, SYSMA. It is an illiquid stock so I do not intend to accumulate a large position in it.

Lets see if there are opportunities to enter this month.

InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth

Comments

Popular Posts