Dividend Collected (November 2020)

Dividend Collected to Date

Dividend Collected in 2020

Dividend by Month (Last 5 Years)

Top Dividend Contribution (Last 12 Months)


Dividend collected for the month of November 2020: $0.99K*
  • MAPLETREE COM TR
  • ISHARES PREFERRED AND INCOME SECURITIES (MONTHLY)
  • SPDR BARCLAYS CAPITAL HIGH YIELD BOND (MONTHLY)
Dividend (YTD): $16.64K
Average Monthly Dividend (YTD): $1.51K
Total Dividend Collected to Date: $108.48K
*Dividends are realized on pay date

The dividend collected for the month of November was fairly little with only MCT contributing from the core portfolio. Total dividend collected so far is closed to the amount collected last year. There is only 1 month left for dividend collections, and I am expecting to be able to exceed the dividends collected last year as I have quite a number of stocks which will be paying out in December.

This year, many counters have declared a decrease in DPU or capped their dividends but I still managed to come close or exceed last year collection due to capital injections. I am still in the accumulation phase and increasing portfolio value plays a crucial role as part of my strategy to focus on dividend collection. If I have been too eager in cutting lost or taking profit, it will be harder for the portfolio value to grow and eventually may end up doing trading instead.

I have received the full allocation for Ascendas REIT PO which didn’t turn out very well as the price has since fallen below the PO price. As I am holding for long term, I am not too worried. I have applied for CRCT PO also, and hoped that the price will be able to hold up.


InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth


Comments

Popular Posts