Dividend Collected (July 2021)

Dividend Collected to Date

Dividend Collected in 2021

Dividend by Month (Last 5 Years)

Top Dividend Contribution (Last 12 Months)


Dividend collected for the month of July 2021: $0.95K*
*Dividends are realized on pay date
  • ISHARES USD ASIA HY BOND ETF
  • ISHARES USD ASIA BOND ETF
  • NIKKOAM SGBD ETF
Dividend (YTD): $13.15K
Average Monthly Dividend (YTD): $1.87K
Total Dividend Collected to Date: $124.91K

NASDAQ and S&P500 are still trying to reach new highs and any retracement is an opportunity for me to enter or accumulate. I am still in the phase of increasing my growth portfolio. 

The clampdown in China stock does not seems to be abating. Tencent and Meituan was next on the list to be regulated. Tencent was forced to curb children’s play time on video games, and their WeChat registration was suspended until they improve on protecting user’s data. Meituan will probably be facing fines too for flouting anti-monopoly regulations. Nonetheless, China stocks price may have bottomed with the negativity priced in. I already have holding in China large-cap ETF and will accumulate if things calm down a little more.

I did an early transfer of funds into my SRS this year as I closed some of my positions on SGX and have spare cash lying around. The SRS funds will be used to purchase some ETFs. Separately, SPH has announced that it will be privatized. I have not decided whether to sell my position or take the offer although I am more keen to close the position to avoid odd lots.



Comments

Popular Posts