Quick Thoughts on Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF and Synagie

Nikko AM SGD Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF

I have read a few reviews online and the main concern is the naming of the fund, Nikko AM SGD (which may includes SGD-denominated foreign bond, 'non-Index') Investment Grade (includes unrated bonds) Corporate (includes quasi-sovereign bonds) Bond ETF. Other minor concerns highlighted include liquidity, annual distribution etc.

I personally will be subscribing around 2% of my portfolio mainly as a diversification strategy. The risk is moderately low and sizing will be small. One point highlighted in their product brochure is the low correlation between SG equities and SG IG corporate bonds.

Source: Product Brochure

*Update: I have subscribed via DBS Vickers. The commission fee is 0.15% (min $15) and $10 transfer fee to CDP account. The fees are subjected to additional 7% GST.

Synagie Corporation

I will not be subscribing simply because I do not understand how their revenue is generated. Some big buzz words mentioned are 'Artificial Intelligence' and 'Big Data analytics'.

Comments

Popular Posts