Did I Jinxed The Crypto Market?

 

As what the title says, I am wondering if I have jinxed the crypto market by starting to buy cryptos about a month ago. Right after entering, cryptos crashed and my initial purchase was down closed to 50%. Luckily, my sizing was small and I have split my initial capital into many smaller purchases and was able to average down all the way until when BNB was at $230, and BTC was at $32,000. The crash does not seem to be over yet and could get worst. The only way out now is to HODL since it was mean to be speculation money anyway.

I also saw the news of multiple flash loan attacks on different DEFIs, one after another, BUNNY, BOG, SHARK, BURGER to name a few. I am not sure why the other DEFIs did not fix the issue knowing that other DEFIs were already exploited. Perhaps, the DEFI was created for exploitation in the first place? In any case, I am avoiding all DEFI on the BSC or anything that ends with ‘SWAP’ until there is more clarity. So far, I am only contributing to liquidity pools to earn BNB via Binance.com with those coins I am HODLing.

Is winter coming?

InvestingNote Profile: @SingularityTruth
Facebook Page: @SingularityTruth

Comments

  1. You did not jinx the crypto market. Its a perfect orchestration that is all. Welcome to crypto and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts