Dividend Collected (August 2021)

Dividend Collected to Date

Dividend Collected in 2021

Dividend by Month (Last 5 Years)

Top Dividend Contribution (Last 12 Months)

Dividend collected for the month of August 2021: $2.73K*
*Dividends are realized on pay date
  • SINGTEL
  • FRASERS L&C TR
  • OCBC BANK
  • UOB
  • SHENG SIONG
  • ST ENGINEERING
  • STARHUB
  • VICOM LTD
Dividend (YTD): $15.89K
Average Monthly Dividend (YTD): $1.94K
Total Dividend Collected to Date: $127.65K

My core portfolio is in full ‘self-driving’ mode and continues to generate dividends monthly. No maintenance is required and only need cares when companies do preferential offering or rights issue. Most of the core stocks from the local market only fluctuate between +/- 2% daily and I considered them as normal fluctuations. There is no need for me to pay attention to these movements. I may also be losing interest in the local market but have no intention in exiting as having a consistent income stream is still a priority for me. 

What I am doing now daily is only to check my US market stocks price when the market opens before going to bed. I am also looking at the crypto market and doing some transactions mainly for learning experience. I was trying out Polygon Network recently and was quite impressed with the near-zero gas fees. My crypto portfolio consists of only Bitcoin, BNB and Matic at the moment. I am not into Ether due to high gas fee. A single transaction on the Ethereum network may cost hundreds of dollars in USD now. Crypto came crashing down this week and bought I bought the dip. I will probably do a more detailed crypto update when I have the time.



Comments

Popular Posts