Portfolio Allocation Review (July 2021)

Core Stock Allocation

Total Portfolio Allocation


 Satellite Portfolio Allocation

Transaction Summary for July 2021
  • BOUGHT TESLA
  • BOUGHT ASML HOLDING NV
  • BOUGHT NVIDIA CORP
  • SOLD CAPITALAND
MAS has finally lifted the dividend cap for banks, but the news probably has already been priced in and the prices barely moved. Nonetheless, it was good news and the yield can go back up. This month, I sold my remaining stash of CapitaLand shares as EGM draws near, and the price soar above $4. The main reason for the sell is I am not keen in holding odd lots of CICT after the restructuring. I have sold the bulk of it earlier when the news of restructuring was released. I am still interest in CLIM and will relook at it after the restructuring.

The major news that hits this week is the clampdown of China stocks listed in US. The news of Didi facing unprecedented punishment, followed by the crackdown in private education companies which literally ended the whole sector. This is how fast China can bring down companies at the snap of the fingers. The news sends shockwaves throughout the entire China listed stocks and resulted in a heavy sell down. I was exposed to China Large-Cap ETF and was affected too. I am still holding and have no intention to sell at the moment. 



Comments

Popular Posts