Portfolio Allocation Review (June 2021)

Core Stock Allocation

Total Portfolio Allocation

 Satellite Portfolio Allocation


Transaction Summary for June 2021
  • MAPLETREE IND TR PO
  • SOLD VANECK VECTORS SEMICONDUCTOR ETF
The first half of the year had passed and STI remains range bounded for the month of June. As a result, I did not do any purchase for the month and only took part in the Mapletree Industrial Trust preferential offering which I was allocated with some excess.

The US market was more exciting as new highs were continued to be made. I took the opportunity to lock in the profit and exited my position in SemiCon ETF, SMH. This does not mean I will be exiting the sector as I have already started adding individual stock from the SemiCon industry like TSMC, ASML and Micron in the earlier month. Moving forward, I will continue to add tech stocks into my growth portfolio.

It is hard to enter the local market as prices are relatively high and there isn’t any major retracement. Perhaps, I will increase the allocation for my growth portfolio towards 10% of my total portfolio in my next capital injection. This is provided that there is retracement in US market too. Meanwhile, I will just watch from the sideline.



Comments

Popular Posts