Dividend Collected (June 2021)

Dividend Collected to Date

Dividend Collected in 2021

Dividend by Month (Last 5 Years)

Top Dividend Contribution (Last 12 Months)


Dividend collected for the month of June 2021: $4.65K*
*Dividends are realized on pay date
  • MAPLETREE COM TR
  • MAPLETREE IND TR
  • NETLINK NBN TR
  • ASCENDAS REIT
  • MAPLETREE LOG TR
  • THAIBEV
  • ASTREAIVB280614
  • F & N
  • FRASERS L&C TR
  • ASTREAVB290620
  • DBS
  • UOB
  • OCBC BANK
Dividend (YTD): $12.21K
Average Monthly Dividend (YTD): $2.04K
Total Dividend Collected to Date: $123.96K

June was another bumper month with the highest amount of dividend collected in a month. This year, I made some withdrawal from my portfolio by exiting DBS and selling most of my CapitaLand holdings. I am not sure how much this will impact my dividend income this year eventually. Hopefully, there will opportunities to reinject the capital back into my portfolio later this year. It’s getting harder and harder to find opportunities in the local market as it barely moves.

This week, we see major correction in China tech stocks listed in the US as the regulators starts investigation for data security lapses. This is the second incident after China crackdown on Alibaba and Tencent for monopolizing even before the price has time to recover. The company that was first hit was DiDi which had recently IPO. The news sent shockwaves across all the China tech stock bringing the price down heavily. It’s hard to predict how hard the crackdown will be, and I will be holding for now. This could be an opportunity to accumulate for those looking at the longer term.

The US markets are undergoing minor retracement after reaching all time highs. I have placed some limit buy order to accumulate. My current plan is to increase my growth portfolio to 10% of my total portfolio.





Comments

Popular Posts